This is the time of year when accidents become harder to avoid.
It’s that time of the year again, the first rains have doused us and the clouds are impenetrable by the sun for the next 9 months. The roads become slick and vision becomes hazy.
This message is sent to you with love from Moore Chiropractic. Here are a few safety tips for avoiding accidents while driving in those torrential rains:
- Always keep a safe distance between you and the car in front of you. That’s usually 5 car lengths when moving and 1 car length when stopped.
- Remember to turn your headlights on and do a routine check to be sure none of your lights are burned out.
- Make sure your tire tread is decent and not worn out.
- Most importantly, Buckle Up.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” – Benjamin Franklin
In the event that an accident does occur please seek chiropractic care as soon as possible.
What can chiropractic do for you or a loved one that has recently suffered injuries from a motor vehicle accident?
- 65% of injuries accidents include musculoskeletal injuries, from whiplash to cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar strains and sprains.
- Chiropractic is the most effective health profession, with specific training, to treat musculoskeletal injuries which occur during an auto accident.
- Accidents at speeds of no more than 10 mph cause the head to exert 170 pounds of force on the neck.
Chiropractic care is proven therapy to relieve symptoms of whiplash such as:
Lack in Range of Motion
At Moore Chiropractic we specialize in treatment for personal injury cases. Our doctors’ exceptionally progressive treatment plans will relieve aches and pains due to the incident. What about stress and tension? Leave that to our skilled Licensed Massage Therapists, who specialize in Neuromuscular Therapy and Intra-Oral massage.
Even months after an accident, it’s not too late to seek treatment.